Ireland Service Centre - Lisburn
The Ireland Service Centre located at Lisburn provides a wide product and service offering. The centre, equipped with saws and a shotblast/primer, combines local processing capability with an extensive range of stock to ensure our customers receive a flexible and responsive service.
Our service centres have benefited from significant investment, resulting in best-in-class facilities across an array of processing technologies.
- Repeatable processing: As part of our supply chain, we benefit from the consistent product quality of our modern manufacturing sites at Scunthorpe and Teesside. This ensures a repeatable processing experience for our customers
- Savings and choice: We supply both hot-rolled and cold-rolled steel to best match your requirements. Customers engaged in construction, general engineering and fabrication can readily source sections, hollow sections and bar that can be sawn-to-length, shotblasted and primed as required from our own facilities to save you cost and time
- Supply chain: We are experienced in the management of Kanban/JIT and other supply arrangements. We utilise complete IT systems that allow you to focus on your own processing activities with peace of mind regarding security of supply. Our 24-hour operations support flexible and regular delivery schedules on a nationwide basis
- Multi-product delivery: As an integrated service centre, we are able to supply customers with multiple products as part of the same delivery. Our comprehensive offering as a one-stop shop saves our customers time and money
- Full product traceability: Our supply chain ensures we are able to manage product traceability effectively from primary production through to despatch