We work closely with our customers in earth moving equipment, optimising both steel and design for these demanding applications. Our proven track shoe sections deliver benefits for heavy equipment performance and customer processes
We supply an extensive range of special profiles for the manufacture of earthmoving equipment components. Our range of ‘long bar’ profiles for track shoes is the most comprehensive in the world. We have the capability to manufacture profiles from 170mm to over 350mm wide in single, double and triple grouser (spike) designs
Major benefits of our track shoe sections and related services include:
- Prolonged shoe life. Our low carbon and sulphur steels deliver improved crack resistance for prolonged shoe life – even in harsh operating conditions
- Reliable quality. Our ongoing investment in plant – including superior straightening capability – delivers products of reliable quality for fast and efficient processing
- Improved process efficiency. Our green track shoe offers excellent pre-heat treatment mechanical properties – so you can be confident of optimising your process efficiency
- Fast response. Our short lead times mean we can respond swiftly to your needs
- Global support. We have vast experience in exporting track shoes. Our well-established logistics chains coupled with our international sales support network, mean you can rely on us to deliver – wherever you are.
Our roll design and technical teams work with customers on new, bespoke profile designs for specific applications.
If you have an idea for a special profile, we will be happy to discuss it with you. Please contact us and provide the following information:
- A sketch or drawing showing the shape and dimensions of the profile
- The steel grade or mechanical properties required
- An indication of the annual volume (tonnes or metres)